Sunday, July 4, 2010

Island in the Sun

After my eventful time at the full moon party, I realized that it was time for me to say goodbye to Ko Tao. But not to worry. I'll be back. I can feel it. I spent my last day recovering from Full Moon and pretty much just chilled on the beach. Check it out!


Me in a fishnet hammock. Who comes up with these ideas? It was the most uncomfortable feeling.


From the left: Chris, Roos, Ed, Toby and me! All of us went to full moon together. What a crazy bunch!

Here's Toby giving his 'America's Next Top Model' - caught in a fishnet pose. Very enticing as you can see.

I left the islands and made my way back up to BKK to go to Chiang Mai! I've never been to Chiang Mai, so I was pretty excited. As I arrived at 3.30 AM in BKK, I realized that I'd have to stay a night in Bangkok before I could get to Chiang Mai...so guess what I did? That's right ladies and gentlemen, I went to visit PAD THAI LADY! But get this, she didn't have pad thai! Can you believe it? I travel across the world for her pad thai and nothing! And then Arun Amarin (my old apartment complex) didn't have coconuts! I was a little cranky, but it all went away when everyone was so happy to see me. I miss Arun Amarin...what a fun place!
So making my way up to Chiang Mai for one reason: to ride elephants. I'm so excited!

1 comment: