Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday Month!

It's upon us once again my readers! Priya's birthday month! No, it's not just a day, it's an entire month in celebration of yours truly. I know we are already about 10 days in, but I wanted to remind all of you in case you forgot. Here's a list of things on my 'want' list:

-Christian Dior - Poison perfume (yes Reese, I love it)
-Chanel jewelry
-Diamonds are a girls best friend, of course.
-T43 Thinkpad: 4 gb RAM and supports Windows Aero
-Star Wars: the series box set
-Patek Philippe

Please mail to:
4331 Chancery Park Dr
Fairfax, VA 22030

I can't wait to see what all of you buy me! July 28th; I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. That's it?????????

    I thought there would be more stuff on ur list

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. does that mean you are willing to buy her all that on the list and MORE??

    ReplyDelete