Friday, July 16, 2010

This one goes out to Igor, Natali and Reese...

BKK for the 3rd time in one month! What a great travel agenda. I arrived on Khao San at the ungodly hour of 6.00 AM. Why do they always arrive so early? Oh well, but I spent the day milling around Khao San and running into old friends from Ko Tao, Ko Phangnan and Pai. I love travelers. A couple other Indian/British guys and I decided to hit the the weekend market...that's right Reese! But it wasn't the same without you!


Reese: I told the Chatucak guys that you were around the corner and they brought out all these coconuts preparing for your arrival. Then i told them I was lying and I had to drink them all myself.


The weekend market...fond memories of Reese being robbed and buying waaaay too much jewelry here.


This one is for Nat :). Oh Shoshana, even though I've been there around 100 times and always order the same thing, they never remember. Typical Thailand.


Khao San at 6.00 AM. Can you believe how dead the street it? It almost looks like a proper Thai street!


Other side of Khao San, so empty. Unfortunately no pics of it at night. My camera died :(

As I hung around BKK, guess who I ran into?! The same group of Irish girls from Ko Phangnan! Can you believe it? We ended up going to MBK, general shopping and watched the new Twilight film. Needless to say, the Irish girls LOVED the movie. They wouldn't stop talking about Jacob shirtless throughout the film.
Mmmm, I'm going to miss Bangkok, but no worries. I'll be back. Especially since it's only a $500 flight from Seattle to Bangkok. I think it's a country that I'll just keep coming back to, and loving even more each time. Well Team Priya, it's time for India. Buckle up! It's going to be a smelly, crowded, delicious and awkward ride!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the name Jacob should be said ever again lol .. but I wish I was there to have a drink with you!

    ReplyDelete