Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why don't you love me?

After almost 2 months, I have to ask my readers the same question as Beyonce: Why don't you love me? It's true, I slave and slave over these posts and how many followers do I have?! Only 11?! I know there are more of you out there so, I'm calling you out:

-Anna Oleksiewicz
-Anna Stobnicki
-Efe Johnson
-David Benjamin
-Peter Kalamakis
-Sarah Halpern
-Kanye West
-Travis Popkave
-Abigail Greulich
-Sonia Chopra
-Gavin Rehkemper
-Sanika Dange
-Jordan Balcer
-Beyonce
.... And many more!

I'll leave you with a quote: 'Like Barack Obama said- it's time for a change.'

6 comments:

  1. I'm following you on Google Reader! Don't stress : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. I see how it is though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! oi, thats bollocks!!!!! i missed a week for a wedding in poland but chuckie would never abandon you. loveee you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading from time to time, don't worry :P Just don't do the whole 'following' thing (call me old fashioned).

    The whole thing sounds incredible. I'm sure we'll catch up and you can tell me all about it at some point.

    Have fun, be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priya, you know that Abby doesn't know how to use computers...ha ha. Kind of true though.

    Glad to see that you're safe & having a great time!

    Seattle misses you! It's been a gorgeous summer here!

    ReplyDelete