Saturday, September 24, 2011

Costa Rica is coming to an end...

And I bet all of you are wondering where my posts + pictures are! Well, lets just say its not the easiest to come across internet thats fast in this country.

I will post pictures and all of my thoughts as soon as they are ready for review, but in the meantime I´ll leave you with a few to chew on:
- The people are extraordinarily nice. They just want to help you get around! Ive had quite a few occasions where the locals have rerouted their travels to help me get to my destination. Good hearts!
- I love rice and beans! So do they! With every meal.
- Humid, hot, sticky. love it. Just the way Indians like it.
- I´ve met over 10 single female travelers here. Thats the most Ive ever met in one country! As Beyonce says: who run the world? Girls!
- I´m really excited that Beyonce is pregnant.

Hope everyone in america misses me and cant wait until I come home! Y and M - Pesos + Frontier Room here we come!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment