Friday, September 30, 2011

As promised...1 year later...


Beautiful Nepal! You will see why I love this country so much!

The amazing Thorung La Pass...yea, it was cold.

Peter, Rob and Jack at the top. Look at all those prayer flags!

On the bus ride back. Yes, we are on top of the bus. I love Nepal

Two trees that melded together. Just like me and Neha!

Alex enjoying a beautiful day on our descent. Its not a backdrop :).


Don't even know what mountain that is, but its gorgeous.

Spinning those Prayer wheels...they have rows of them all over Nepal and they bring you good luck!

McDonalds all the way on the top! With Yak meat! Definitely a knock off....

More views. clouds parting for our descent.

My birthday celebration. Trying to get into place for a picture. You can't see it, but I bought a super cheap bottle of whiskey. I loved it.


All smiles! From left to right: alex, Kish, Peter and Me. I came back from the temple that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment